Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Inquiry and Exploration in New Literacies

As I've been thinking about what I want to focus on to research for this course, I keep coming back to wondering what technologies are being used in secondary Language Arts classrooms. I have a few friends out in the field that use GoodReads, Grammar Girl, Moodle, and TeacherTube.



I also wonder how some teachers are trained to adopt new technology skills in their classrooms. I know Wright State offers some workshops on the weekend, but I'm not sure how certain districts encourage training...maybe they don't when it comes to technology?

State Standards also swirls around in my head and how they may prevent teachers from really utilizing some newer technologies as a part of their teaching.



So there are a few things in the next several weeks I want to explore. I'll share my findings as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment