Monday, October 5, 2009

Digital Storytelling

Ok All,

I just completed my first digital story. I have to confess that it was actually pretty tedious. I had a lot of trouble shooting to do to close the learning gap. The sound recording was challenging using Windows Movie Maker. I absolutely love the end result, but this project took a good deal of my afternoons and went into many late nights.

I am glad I have had the digital story experience and definitely would want to utilize this technology in my classroom.

Can anyone out there recommend other digital story software that they found user friendly?

1 comment:

  1. I've used Windows MovieMaker numerous times, so if you want some tips with that, I'd be happy to help. It can be tedious, especially when trying to properly line up the audio and video.

    I also think this would be wonderful to use in the classroom. The pride and pleasure that comes with the result is exactly what could actually get students excited about an assignment.

    ReplyDelete