Monday, November 2, 2009

Exploring Podcasting

Hello out there! So I've been tryng to create my very first podcast. I wanted to actually do a video podcast using my new webcam. I've recorded many takes with the "creative web cam" brand, but I'm having problems lining up my audio to my lips. It's funny to watch, but a little frustrating too. It seems to somehow skip in the middle of my presentation. I've been familiarizing myself with all of the features within the software, but I'm not finding an editing type feature or even a real-time like recording option. Maybe it's just a low-quality camera?

I've now evolved to using my digital camera instead to try and accomplish my little presentation.

If anyone reads this and has more experience...I'd love some tips or suggestions. I may just go to a regular audio podcast, but I'd like to show the visual I have for this mini project.

Ok--so I will continue to troubleshoot and explore in this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment